– 2 tablespoons of butter
– ½ cup of green onions, sliced
– 12 eggs
– ½ cup of half and half
– 1 ½ cups of cooked ham, chopped
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 4 oz of Cheddar cheese, shredded
– Preheat your oven to 250°F.
– Grease a 2-quart casserole.
– In a large skillet, melt the butter.
– Sauté the onions until crisp tender.
– In a large bowl, beat eggs; then stir in half and half and ham.
– Pour the egg mixture into the skillet with the onions and mix thoroughly.
– Cook over medium heat.
– As mixture begins to set, gently lift cooked portions with spatula so that thin uncooked portions can flow to bottom. Avoid constant stirring.
– Cook until eggs thickened throughout; then spoon into prepared casserole.
– Pour the cream of mushroom soup evenly over top.
– Bake for 30 minutes; then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese and bake for about 12 minutes more.