– 6 slices bacon
– 3 eggs
– 1 large head iceberg lettuce, shredded
– 1 large head romaine lettuce, cut into large pieces
– 3 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
– 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
– ¾ c. blue cheese, crumbled
– 1 avocado, pitted and diced
– ½ c. green onions, chopped
– 1 bottle creamy ranch dressing
– In large saucepan cover eggs with cold water. Bring to a roiling boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand for 12 minutes.- Remove eggs from water. Peel, and allow to cool. Chop into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
– In large skillet cook bacon over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
– In large bowl or on individual plates assemble salad as follows. Mix romaine and iceberg lettuce and place in bowl. Evenly divide and arrange chicken, eggs, tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon, and avocado. Drizzle with ranch dressing, and top with green onions. Serve immediately.